2. This is a photo of a pair of ballet slippers that are placed right in the middle of the composition. Behind the slippers is a blue curtain that pops out on the picture. This is taken on a wooden floor that has many lines and values to it.
3.I think the composition is okay I think I would enjoy it more if it were off center or from a different angle. I think the line quality is good, there are lines on the floor that guide your eye to the slippers. like the color of the slippers, the dirt shows that the dancer works very passionately.
4.This picture tells of a dancer that loves what she does and works very hard at it. If I gave it a name I would name it "Dancer".
5. This work relates to Edgar Degas, one because it has to do with dancing and a dancer just like his drawing in the book but also the movement of the picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment