
1. The first thing in this photo that I notice is Victor E. Tiger. I wish I would have got more of the background so you could see where he is at ( football game)
2. This is a photo of the Victor E. Tiger at the first home football game. He is cheering with the cheerleaders.
3. Like I said before, I wish I would have gotten more of the surroundings. I do enjoy the bright colors of the tiger and of the turf on the field. It makes the mood more exciting.
4. I would name this picture, First Victory because it is the first victory and first game of the year plus the mascots name is Victor E. If this photo told a story it would be a story of the excitement and positive mood the Fort Hays campus and students have.
5. It relates to her drawings mostly because her drawings are very large and close ups to expressive people and my photo is a close up of the tiger. Her drawings are more painful and dark but her work and mine are both show expression.

No comments:
Post a Comment